Thursday, November 6, 2014

Best of Hawaii!!!




Best of Hawaii 2014! - Best New Home Accessories Designer!


"Three words: ʻOpihi throw pillows. Any designer savvy enough to elevate Hawaiʻiʻs favorite and most elusive limpet to the realm of cool home accessories gets our props. Kailua, Oʻahu-based designer Kamaile Puaoiʻs colorful line of Hawaiʻi-inspired decor features clean, modern graphics and a whimsical sun-kissed expressionism so locally beachy youʻll check to make sure you Noho Designs tea towel isnʻt tracking Kailua Beach sand into the house." - Hawaii Magazine

Mahalo for all the love and support that we receive at Noho Designs! I love making mana for you & your home! My favorite part of designing, is seeing my clients smile when they see my work, I can feel the aloha beaming back at me! xoxo Kamaile & Noho Designs Ohana

Click image to start shopping for your Holiday gifts!... or just gifts for yourself like I always end up doing. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment